The CMP 9 submachine gun (SMG) is a modern weapon operating on advanced blowback system chambered in 9x19mm caliber. The bolt extends over the barrel for good weight distribution and weapon control with rear ambidextrous charging handle and traditional AR style fire control.
- Modern submachine gun.
- Detachable 30 round magazine.
- Simple and reliable advanced blowback operation.
- Upper and lower receiver made out of aircraft grade 7075 aluminum.
- MIL 1913 rail on the back of the lower receiver to attach various stocks, including retractable, fixed and olding versions.
- Aluminum free floating handguard with MIL 1913 in 12 o clock position and keymod in 3, 6 and 9 o clock position.
- Propriety 2-dot sight system and possibility to have Quick-Sight combat system.
Available in 3 different configurations:
|Submachine Gun||Short version (K)||Standard version (STD)||Integral suppressed version (SD)|
|Caliber||9 x 19mm||9 x 19mm||9 x 19mm|
|Overall Length||13.1” (334 mm no stock)||25” (640 mm extended stock)||27” (689 mm extended stock)|
|Barrel Length||5.5” (139mm)||9” (228mm)||6” + 6” suppressor (304.8mm total)|
|Rate of Twist||1:10 in||1:10 in||1:10 in|
|Weight with Magazine||2.75 Kg with stock||2.95 Kg||3.45 Kg|
|Muzzle Thread||½-28 UNEF||½-28 UNEF||½-28 UNEF|
|Magazine||30 Rounds||30 Rounds||30 Rounds|
|Stock||None.||Telescopic, 3 positions.||Telescopic, 3 positions.|
|Grip||A2 Grip||A2 Grip||A2 Grip|
|Trigger||STD MIL-SPEC||STD MIL-SPEC||STD MIL-SPEC|
|Trigger Pull||2.5 – 4.3 kg (5.5 – 9.5 lbs)||2.5 – 4.3 kg (5.5 – 9.5 lbs)||2.5 – 4.3 kg (5.5 – 9.5 lbs)|
|Fire Control||Safe, Semi and Automatic||Safe, Semi and Automatic||Safe, Semi and Automatic|
|Magazine Catch||Right Side Only||Right Side Only||Right Side Only|